The soulful side of music - modern, independent, rare groove, with a touch of soulful house, jazz-fusion, funk, nu-jazz and disco
Thursday, 22 April 2010
NEW BLOG
Ok folks, the erupting Icelandic volcano has been causing me a few problems, but I'm back now and in the process of constructing a new blog. Invites will be with you in a day or two.
Hi, love your blog, could I have a invite too please KerryCasey_@hotmail.co.uk, not sure if i should join blogger or somethin but let me know if i need to, thanks
3 comments:
cool , just remember to send me an invite mistareese@gmail.com
pls send an invite i have some titles to run to see if you are up on them holla
Hi, love your blog, could I have a invite too please KerryCasey_@hotmail.co.uk, not sure if i should join blogger or somethin but let me know if i need to, thanks
Post a Comment