Saturday 29 January 2011

SOULFUL'S MIX vol 1

Something new from me now. A 1 hour 13 minute mix of soulful tunes put together by a friend. If you enjoy this I will post more here over the coming weeks. Enjoy!

1. IT'S ALRIGHT - ANTHONY FLANAGAN
2. PEACE OF MIND - DINO & TERRY FEAT RAYON
3. PEOPLE OF THE WORLD - STACY MALLORY ft D.C. WASHINGTON
4. SPEAK TO ME - WORKING UNDERNEATH ft LIBBY JONES
5. IS IT THE WAY (U) - ILAYALI & S.P.JAZZ ENSEMBLE
6. TAKE ME HIGHER - MARTIN MAYHEM IKIN & TOM GIANELLI
7. PRAISE HIM TONIGHT - BROTHERS OF PEACE ft LATASHA JORDON
8. I WISH I WASN'T - HEATHER HEADLEY
9. IT'S ON - SCOTT WOZNIAK & KEITH THOMPSON
10. OPTIMISTIC - BOBBY AMBROSIO ft KELLY SAE
11. I'LL BE THERE 4 U - D.J. POPE ft UNA

1 comment:

Radek said...

I appologize for not posting a comment sooner, but listening to this again I have to say - your friend has the best taste in house music possible. Seems like a real DJ. Is this from vinyl? At least that "wow and flutter" song sure is. He should get rid of this one and be more careful about the knobs, too ;-) Otherwise, the quality is unusual, full dynamics, not a sign of clipping, even some space to make it a bit louder. Who is your DJing friend, or is there any chance to download more from him/her?