Friday 9 October 2009

SOULFUL'S MELLOW SUMMER MIX vols 1 and 2

I know Summer has gone and, yes, I was supposed to post this compilation months ago - but better late than never. ENJOY!

Viola Wills – dare to dream
Arnies Love – I’m out of your life
The McCrarys – love on a summer’s night
Bo Kirkland & Ruth Davis – you’re gonna get next to me
Earth Wind & Fire – fantasy
The Trumains – ripe for the picking
Sheree Brown – it’s a pleasure
Hi-Tension – there’s a reason
Ramsey Lewis – sun goddess
Kool & the Gang- summer madness
Michael Jacksons – almost there
Minnie Ripperton – inside my love
Angela Bofill – tropical love
Webster Lewis – give me some emotion

Sounds of Blackness – I’m going all the way
Mr Fingers – on a corner called jazz
Al Hudson – spread love
Stephanie Mills & Teddy Pendergrass – two hearts
Alton McClain – my destiny
Dayton – the sound of music
First choice – let no man put asunder
Frank Booker & Positive People – this feeling
Gilberto Gil – palco
Leon Ware – club sashay
Aurra – are you single

New Rapidshare links:-

http://542bd2c7.linkbucks.com and http://a612fcc3.linkbucks.com

4 comments:

Soulful said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
soulboy said...

Hi Soulful,just saw your summer comp,well well,it's got London written all over it.I have most of those tunes and you would hear almost 95% of them at any party in the 80's.What a comp,just looking at them gives me goose pimples.Wonderful times.

e-keane said...

Thank you for your mix...you're definitely playing my kind of music.
Rewind selcta!!!

Respect,

Eugene

Juppel50 said...

You are absolutely right.
Better late, than never.

Thx very much for posting.