Monday 27 April 2009

VARIOUS - Rare 1 (A Rare Collection of Grooves) (1987)


1. Chocolate Milk - Action Speaks Louder Than Words
2. New Birth - Ain't No Change
3. The Headhunters - If You've Got It, You'll Get It
4. Larry Young's Fuel - Turn Off The Lights
5. Bernard Wright - Haboglabotribin'
6. Weldon Irvine - Walk That Walk, Talk That Talk
7. The Jones Girls - 2 Win You Back
8. Bobby Broom - Let It Go
9. Linda Williams - Elevate Our Minds
10. Michael Wycoff - Lookin' Up For You
11. Weldon Irvine - I Love You
12. Don Blackman - Holding You, Loving You
13. Chocolate Milk - How About Love

11 comments:

John said...

some hot tracks here - look forward to you posting the link, please

Mark said...

I used to have these albums years ago and then I stupidly sold all my vinyl so it would be great to have these in my collection again. These were great albums back in the day.

Thanks

Mark

soulman58 said...

Again don't know too many on this Vol. apart from Chocolate Milk & Michael Wycoff!
... looking forward to link.

Picked up some nice stuff so far from your site ... keep up the great work!

jahcisco said...

Thanks in advance should you decide to post the link.

Soulful said...

LINK = http://rapidshare.com/files/223780758/Various_-_Rare_1_-_1987.zip

hooch said...

Thank you again for the link!

jahcisco said...

Thanks.

trakbuv said...

Weldon Irvine's 'I Love You' - mmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Great posts as always Sue... If you need 4 and 5 just let me know

Wayne (Bali) said...

Classic Comps which I've forgotton about until now. Looking forward to hearing them again. Thanks alot.

troods said...

I would love to talk about the music after I download it. It's the wonderful tactic you used to get folks to at least show some gratitude for your hard work that attracted my attention. I know it just takes a little bit of time (my blathering on aside) to say thank you for providing music I wouldn't be able to find, or if found, would be spending an arm and a leg to buy. If everyone remembered this, music bloggers would not feel so frustrated.

So, the response of fans pays off for me, because the music is available now that I've found this spot and I will continue to show my allegiance in whatever way I can. Thank you for everything.