Sunday 15 March 2009

VARIOUS - You Better Believe It [rare and modern soul gems] vol 2


1. I'm About Loving You - Al Hudson & Soul Partners
2. Behind Closed Doors - Jackie Moore
3. We're On Our Way - Frankie Newsome
4. If Only (We Had Met Sooner) - Linda Jones
5. Girl You're My Kind Of People - Olympics
6. I Want Sunday Back Again - Bettye Swann
7. Rising Cost Of Love - Fletcher, Darrow
8. If You Want Me To Be More Of A Woman... - Lorraine Johnson
9. Strangers In The Dark Corners - Johnny Bristol
10. Only The One You Love - Dee Dee Warwick
11. You're All I Got In This World - Prince Phillip Mitchell
12. Don't Try To Take The Fifth - Pointer Sisters
13. Bitter With The Sweet - Tony & Tandy
14. Plain And Simple Girl - Garland Green
15. You Make Me So Hot - Barbara Lynn
16. Girl You Know That I Love You - Hypnotics
17. Cancel My Subscription - Mary Wells
18. Hey It's Over - Windy City
19. I'm So Thankful - Barbara Lewis
20. Signed Miss Heroin - Sam Dees
21. Waiting For Tomorrow - Bettye Lavette
22. If You Do Love Me - Duponts
23. Coldest Days Of My Life - Walter Jackson

4 comments:

Soulful said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/208941619/VAR-YBBIvol2.zip

and

http://rapidshare.com/files/208948942/VAR-YBBIvol2-pt2.zip

Broadway said...

Here's The Faith I have...I have'nt even downloaded it yet yet I want to say thank you Soulful for the hard work you put into the quality of sound you post...not even to mention, I KNOW IT'S GOING TO SOUND GREAT! :o)

For you have great taste in your musical selections, thank you very much Soulful, for the great sounds, for the quality job you do and for always, always sharing without a minuts hesitation.

On The Oldschool end,
You've got a friend!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this gem. You have gone above and beyond. Keep up the good work!

trakbuv said...

Oh my - never got round to buying this gem..........