Sunday 14 September 2008

EXPANSION SOUL SAUCE vol 3


1. Think About It – Rick Webb
2. Ja Miss Me – Billy Valentine
3. I Don't Know Why – Lynn White
4. One And Only - Rodni
5. Take A Little Time – Josie James
6. Days And Nights – Victor Haynes
7. Blind To It All – Gary Taylor
8. Love's Gonna Bring You Home - Rockmelons
9. All My Love – James Carmichael
10. This Kind Of Love (So Special) - Valentine Brothers
11. I'd Like To Into You – Denise Kelly & Fame
12. Get Into Your Life - Beloyd
13. Losers Weepers – J Blackfoot
14. If You Don't Want My Love – Lewis Williams

5 comments:

Soulful said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/61035053/soul_sauce_Vol_3.rar

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot - I love the Expansion compilations. Cheers Martin

jahcisco said...

thanks for the sharing.

Njonjo said...

many many many many thanks. I love the selections.
What of Expansion Soul Sauce Vol 4, can't seem to find it anywhere? Any chance you have it?
Much respect

Soulful said...

Thanks Njonjo, glad you like it. Yes I do have volume 4, so will be posting it on this blog in the near future - so make sure you come back.