Thursday 11 September 2008

EXPANSION SOUL CHASERS - vol 2 (1994)


1. I Can't Forget About You – Ronn Matlock
2 We're In Love – Patti Austin
3. Keep on Doin - Glenn Jones
4. Say You Will – Osamu Kitajima
5. I Can't Tell You - New Horizon
6. Good Times – Rosie Gaines
7. I Don't Want Wanna Live Without You - Platinum Hook
8. It Only Happens – Aretha Franklin
9. Love Love Love Here I Come – Donny Hathaway
10. Ripe For The Pickin' - Trumains
11. Come Into My Life Again –Ndugu & Chocolate Jam Co
12. Overdose Of Joy – Eugene Record
13. Fragile Handle With Care – Sam Dees
14. I'm Not Ready – Ujima

2 comments:

Soulful said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/58268139/Soul_Chasers_Volume_II.rar

Mystic Melvin said...

Thanks for this,iv'e forgotten how good it is.My vinyl copy is somewhere in that chaos called my filing sstem.